Add a Library Database Link in Your Bb Course
Add a stable link to a library database in Blackboard that your students can access both on or off campus.
- Go to the Databases by Subject page or Databases A-Z page and locate the database you want to add.
- Right Click on the name of the database and select:
- "Copy Link Address" in Chrome
- "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer
- "Copy Link Location" in Firefox
- "Copy Link" in Safari
- Use the copied link to create the database link in Bb. This URL has a built-in code that will allow off-campus access.