The following primary and secondary resources for Viriginia are held at NOVA Alexandria Library:
Access other online encyclopedias by going to the Library's home page (www.nvcc.edu/library) and clicking on "Articles" Then, look under the heading "Facts, Reference, People."
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of full-text specialized encyclopedias, which can be good sources of background information, topic overviews, and basic facts about a topic.
The following primary and secondary resources for Viriginia are held at George Mason University (GMU) Law Library:
1) In Nexis Uni, click on the Menu dropdown in the upper left and select "All Sources."
2) In the Category filter, click on More and select Law Reviews & Journals.
3) In the Category section, select either Dictionaries or Jurisprudence (or select both by clicking on "Select multiple").
4) Select one of the sources to search in ("Add source as search filter").
In Nexis Uni:
1) Select Advanced Search (under the search box).
2) Select specific content type > "Court Rules"