Canvas administration has incorporated the following database apps into Canvas which allows you to embed the database apps into your course navigation bar.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: Collection of full-text encyclopedias, handbooks, and other sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Literature Resource Center: Full-text biographies and critical analyses of writers and their work from a variety of periods and disciplines.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context: Essays, magazines, journals, newspapers, statistics, primary sources; focus is on controversial issues.
- Science in Context: Science topic overviews, biographies, periodical articles, images, videos and detailed experiments.
1. In the Course Navigation, click Settings
2. Click the Navigation tab
3. Use the drag and drop option to reorder the navigation links/apps
4. Click the Save button
5. Click the database link from course navigation to open the database app in Canvas