We are currently experiencing issues with off campus access to library databases. While the VCCS is working to resolve the issue, we have created this guide which includes some temporary workarounds. If you need further assistance, please contact your NOVA Campus Library.
- Access through Alternate Links
- Locate the database you want to access on the pages of this guide: Recommended Database for Most Topics, Databases by Subject, or Facts, Reference, People.
- Click on the database link.
- When prompted, login using your myNOVA username and password. (If you do not see a database listed that you want to access, please contact the NOVA Libraries by phone or email.)
- Access through myVCCS Portal
- Login via the myVCCS portal with your myNOVA username and password.
- Return to the library website at www.nvcc.edu/library.
- Access the databases as normal.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resolve these issues quickly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.