The library catalog is the best way to search all NOVA Libraries e-books.
E-books may be accessed by anyone from on campus. Only current NOVA students, faculty, and staff may access e-books from off campus by logging in when prompted with a MyNOVA usernname and password.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I find e-books?
- Most NOVA e-books are included in the NOVA Libraries online catalog. The default search settings will search for e-books as well as print/hardcopy books, DVDs, audiobooks, e-videos that can be watched online, and titles of journals, magazines, & newspapers to which the NOVA libraries subscribe in print. You can also go directly to individual collections of e-books.
- If you want to view a list of e-books only, in your list of results check the menu screen on the left for "Full Text Online" and "Books":
- After I find an e-book in the library catalog, how do I open it?
- To open the e-book, look for and click on the View Online link:
- If you're working from off campus, log in with your myNOVA username and password when prompted (see the Logging In tab at the top of this page for more information).
- Can the e-books be downloaded to an eReader or other device (such as Kindle, Nook, or iPad)?