Group Study at the Medical Campus Library
Two study rooms for groups of 2-6.
Each room is equipped with:
Groups and individuals may use the library classroom when it's not being used for instruction. Help yourself!
Thank you for your consideration!
Group study space is limited, and there is high demand. We thank you for following our policies so as many students as possible can use the rooms.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance at the front desk or by calling 703-822-6684.
Priority Use of Rooms:
- NOVA students working in groups of 2-6.
(may be bumped for priority users)
- Single users
- Academic meetings between students and faculty
Making a Reservation:
- Reserve a room for up to 2 hours at a time, with a one-hour renewal if schedule permits.
- Please: different members of the same group should not make consecutive reservations. Let's play fair. :)
- Those who are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation may be bumped by another group.
- Walk-ins subject to availability.
- Please check in at the front desk before using a room. Bring your NOVACard.
Use of Rooms:
- Group study rooms are for academic purposes only.
- No eating, please- just covered drinks. This is a campus policy.
- Individual student use on a walk-in, as-available basis. Sorry, no reservations.
- Individual students can be bumped from the room if a group needs to use it.