Group Study Rooms
Manassas Campus Library has six group study rooms available for students.
- Rooms 1 and 2 each has a collaboration station with a computer running Windows 7. These stations enable users to quicly and easily connect multiple laptops and view any of the connected laptops on the monitor by simply pressing a button.
- Rooms 3 through 6 are each equipped with a computer running Window 7 and a large, wall mounted LCD screen.
- All rooms have a table with five chairs and a dry-erase whiteboard.
- Dry-erase markers are available for check out at the front desk with a valid NOVACard.
- Rooms 1 and 2 are available by reservation only.
- Rooms 1 and 2 may be reserved in person at the front desk or by calling the Library at 703-257-6640.
- A valid NOVACard is required to check out a room.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to two hours at a time. Additional time may be granted on a case by case basis depending on demand.
- Groups that are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation may be bumped by another group.
- Groups may not use rooms for more than two hours by having a different member of the group make consecutive reservations.
- Rooms 3 through 6 are available on a first come, first served basis when they are not being used by tutors from the Manassa Campus Tutoring Center.
Rules for Use:
- Rooms are for academic work only.
- Please keep the noise level down and the door closed.
- There is no eating in the rooms.
- Beverages must be in spill proof containers.
- Please do not move furniture into or out of the room.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Unattended items will be taken to Campus Police.