1. Open door in center of table and remove puck.
2. Connect puck to laptop.
The puck will light up when connected.
3. Display your laptop by tapping the puck. You can press screen 1 or 2, or you can display your laptop on both screens. The puck will glow green to show where your laptop is being displayed. Click [Off] to stop displaying your laptop screen.
If you need help connecting, ask library staff.
These are common problems:
- LCD screen is not turned on.
- Media:Scape is not turned on.
- LCD screen is using the wrong input.