Add a Librarian to Your Bb Course
NOTE: You will need to have the nvcc.edu email address or the MYNOVA username of the Librarian you want to add.
- Log in to your Blackboard course
- In the Course Management Control Panel select Course Tools.
- Select Manage Users.
- Select Add Users by Role
- Next to 'Search Where' select the correct parameter for locating the librarian (we recommended searching by the nvcc.edu email address or MyNOVA username, next enter the information corresponding to your selection in the blank box and click Go.
- Check the box next to the the Librarian and click Submit
- Select the appropriate Course Role for the Librarian
- Course Builder can add content to your Bb course but cannot access student work or your grade book.
- Teaching Assistants can do anything in the Bb course except enroll or remove an instructor.
- Click Submit to complete!