Add a Link in Bb to 24/7 'Ask a Librarian' Chat Service
Follow these steps to add a link for your students to have 24/7 live Library Help. The link will be added to your Bb course menu. Note: This is a cooperative service operated by librarians across the country, including NOVA Librarians, therefore it is possible that your students will receive help from a non-NOVA librarian.
1. Log into Blackboard and select the course you want to add our 24/7 Ask a Librarian Chat service to
2. Make sure Edit Mode is ON (top right)
3. Click the Create Menu Item plus sign (+) and select Web Link
4. A window will pop-up. Enter a name (suggested name: Library Help:24/7 Chat)
6. Check box: "available to users"
7. Click Submit and your all done!