Request books and DVDs online for no-contact pickup.
How to Request Items Online:
1. Search the library catalog below or access it from the NOVA Libraries homepage.
Search Library Catalog for books, and eBooks.
2. Find the item that you want to request.
3. Under the Request Item heading, click on the Sign in link.
4. On the sign in page, enter your MyNOVA username and password.
5. Under the Request Item header, click on the Request link.
6. Complete the form. Be sure to select the Alexandria Campus Library as the pickup location and click REQUEST.
Requested items usually arrive within in three to four business days if being sent from another campus library. You will be notified via email when your requested items are available. Once you have received email confirmation that your requested items are ready for pickup, please pick up your item at the Alexandria Campus Library pickup location located inside the libary on the display shelves opposite the circulation desk.