The Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2017/2018 includes gross anatomy of both the male and female human, includes more than 6,000 structures. All the models are 3D and students can move the models to rotate, zoom, dissect, and add anatomical features. Once a structure is selected, students can access encyclopedic definitions, common pathologies, pronunciations, MRI images and cadaver images.
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissue and special organs, including the eye, ear, and tongue
- Dental anatomy (available on the mobile app)
- Muscle movements
- Compare models side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
- Have an iPhone/iPad or Android device? Check out the available with Atlas 2018! See System Requirements tab to determine if your device supports AR functions.
Students can take quizzes to test their knowledge, create and save body tours, and more.