Manassas Campus Library has six group study rooms available for students.
- Rooms 1 and 2 each has a collaboration station with a computer running Windows 7. These stations enable users to quickly and easily connect multiple laptops and view any of the connected laptops on the large monitor by simply pressing a button. Instructions for using the stations are available in the rooms.
- Rooms 3 through 6 are each equipped with a computer running Window 7 and a large LCD screen mounted on the wall.
- All rooms have a table with five chairs and a dry-erase whiteboard.
- Dry-erase markers are available for check out at the front desk with a valid NOVACard.
- Rooms are intended for group work. Individuals may use a room that is not being used by a group until a group needs it.
- Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance either in person at the front desk or by calling the Library at 703-257-6640.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to three hours at a time.
- Groups may only make one reservation per day. They may not make more than one reservation by having a different member of the group make additional reservations.
- Groups that are more than 15 minutes late for their reservation may be bumped by another group.
- A valid NOVACard is required to use a room.
Rules for Use:
- Rooms are for academic work only.
- Please keep the noise level down and the door closed.
- Eating in the rooms is not permitted
- Beverages must be in spill proof containers.
- Please do not move furniture into or out of the room.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Unattended items will be taken to Campus Police.