Manassas Campus Library has six group study rooms available for students.
- Every room has a collaboration station with a computer running Windows 10. These stations enable users to quickly and easily connect multiple laptops and view any of the connected laptops on the large monitor by simply pressing a button. Instructions for using the stations are available at the front desk.
- Every room has a table, chairs, and a dry-erase whiteboard.
- Dry-erase markers are available for check out at the front desk with a valid NOVACard.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are intended for group work. Individuals may use a room that is not being used by a group until a group needs it.
Rules for Use:
- Rules regarding the use of the groups study rooms are posted on the door of each room.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in being asked to leave the study room or the library.
- Please respect the space and your fellow students by cleaning up after your group.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Unattended items will be taken to Campus Police.