★ Persistent URLs in Lexis-Nexis are called Document Links.
- From the results page, click on the article title.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Document Link icon:
- In the window that opens, right-click on the title of the article.
- Click on "Copy Shortcut" (IE users), "Copy Link Address" (Chrome), "Copy Link Location" (Firefox), or "Copy Link" (Safari)
- Add the following proxy prefix to the front of the URL:
- Example of a "proxied" persistent link:
- To shorten the link, you may want to plug it into a site like Bitly (http://bitly.com/), which will convert the link into a smaller one that is easier to work with. The links never expire.